Look Good Naked with Mana Competition Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is: Look Good Naked Training Grounds (LGN), of 50 Stanley Street, Central and the telephone contact number is (852) 6683 2632 and Mana ! Fast Slow food (Mana) of 92 Wellington Street, Central and the telephone contact number is (852) 2851 1611.
3. Entry is open to all local residents and expatriates residing in Hong Kong (who are 18 years of age or over).
4. The competition will be publicized on the following pages: and
5. To enter, eligible entrants must:
- Like the Facebook pages of LGN and Mana:
- Post a status update on their Facebook wall that is shared with the public and answers the question:
‘Why do you want to LOOK GOOD NAKED?’
- Include the following (hashtag and tags) in your post:
‘#WinManaToLookGoodNaked’, ‘@Look Good Naked Training Grounds’ and ‘@Mana ! Fast Slow Food’
6. Entrants may choose to submit a personal entry in addition to a joint couple entry at the same time to maximize chances of winning. For joint couple applications, contestants must ensure that both partners submit a post and tag each other. Eligible entrants are encouraged to submit multiple posts throughout the contestant entry period.
7. Inaudible, illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
8. An entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid.
9. Entrants must submit their post by Friday 14 March 2014 at 16:00. The time of registration will in each case be the time the online registration is received by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected registrations due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
10. The Promoter may contact entrants via Facebook through the use of private message or public posts in order to determine or notify winners. Entrants must be prepared to provide their details including (but not limited to) name, e-mail address and contact number.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
12. Chance plays no part in determining winners. The Promoter will select winners from the pool of valid entrants on Friday 14 Mar 2014 at 18:00 and will judge entrants based on the following criteria:
a. Likes and shares on Facebook
b. Creativity / Originality
c. Presentation / Communication skills
13. The judge’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result
14. Entrants are required to attend an opening ceremony on Saturday 15 Mar 2014 at 12:00 to receive their prizes. If an entrant or winner is unable to receive their prize or redeem their prize within the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner. Cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize or element thereof.
15. Major Prizes:
a. Three (3) major prize winners (e.g. 1 male, 1 female, 1 couple) will each receive a ‘Look Gorgeous Package’ consisting of $10,000 worth of fitness session and food
- Weekly Personal Training Sessions – appointments need to be booked in advance and subject to trainer availability
- 4 x Group Exercise classes per week – 1 x Mobility class to improve core strength and flexibility, 1 x LGN Training Class, 2 x LGN Express classes. The latest class schedule is published at
- 5 x Nutritious meals provided by Mana - food will include a main and a snack. The items will be determined by Mana.
Please notify the Promoter of any food allergies. Food will be ready for pick up after 12:00 each week day at Mana!
b. Total major prize pool is valued at a maximum of $40,000.00
16. Runner up prizes:
a. Ten (10) runner up winners will each receive either
- 2 weeks of unlimited group classes for the winner and a friend valued at $1,600.00 each or
- Mana Flow currency to the value of $50.00 each
b. Total individual minor prize pool is valued at a maximum of $1,600.00
c. Total minor prize pool valued at a maximum of $16,000.00
17. Total prize pool is valued at a maximum of $56,000.00
18. Winners of Major prizes will be required to complete a body assessment after the Opening Ceremony and before a Closing Ceremony on Sunday 13 Apr 2014 at 14:00. Between these two ceremonies, winners will be required to visit Look Good Naked Training Grounds five times per week. Winners are also required to submit photos and answers to online interview questions weekly before 12:00 Thursday (i.e Thursday 20 Mar 2014, Thursday 27 Mar 2014, Thursday 3 Apr 2014, Thursday 10 Apr 2014).
19. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash, products or other services.
20. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize they deem appropriate.
21. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing. The promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
22. Unless explicitly stated in these terms and conditions all expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
23. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
24. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
25. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the Winners. If a prize remains unclaimed by a winner or unallocated or forfeited for any reason, by Saturday 15 Mar 2014 at 12:00, the prizes will be re-allocated to the entrant that has submitted the entry which best meets the judging criteria excluding the entrant that has failed to claim the prize.
26. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. Winners must disclose any medical conditions that may prevent safe participation in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
28. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the prize.
29. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright in any material created pursuant to the winner’s participation in any aspect of the prize (Works). The winner acknowledges that the Promoter is free to use the Works and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
30. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prizes to the winners, the winners hereby permits the winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with LGN or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the World and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
31. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and / or recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
32. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
33. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
34. LGN, Mana and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
35. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
36. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
37. All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By opting-in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.
38. The Promoter is collecting the entrant's personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying winners). The entrant's personal information may be disclosed to Alarice Pty Limited for this purpose. If you are not willing for this to occur you cannot participate in the Promotion.
39. The Promoter will charge any Major prizewinner who chooses to accept the Major Prize (‘Look Gorgeous Package’) and does not see the program to completion. The amount charged will be equal to the program value pro-rated to the time that has passed to compensate the Promoter for the costs of training and food that has incurred.
40. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to offer a reward to any Major prizewinner for any excellence achieved throughout the program.
41. The Promoter reserves the right to make the final decision on all matters pertaining the campaign.